Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So Tired

So exhausted but can't get my mind to calm down enough to sleep. This is the story of my life right now. I know I need to eliminate some things so I can feel a little less stressed but honestly can't think of what I could get rid of.

But, I'll tell you, I'm so tired of being tired. It's sucking the joy out of my life. I know that's dramatic. It's a little overstated, but when I feel just shot like this, then that's how I feel. I absolutely have to do the practical things first. Like, change my diet and drink more water. I think that would go a long way. Why, when we know these things, do we procrastinate actually implementing them?

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are tired. I just read your schedule. For years I was so tired I had to... had had had to take a nap to survive. That is alright. You need it to refuel. For some reason.. kids getting older..change of life or healthy life style... I rarely have to nap during the day. I started taking vitamins and that may have been a big boast. Walking and lost weight (which you do not need to do (o: I think it is partly the stage of MS you are at right now. I remember that I was annoyed that I could not begin to explain to Rich what this tired felt like. Make sure you rest...love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.