Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Letter to God

Dear God,

I don't mind going to the desert place but you'll have to point me in the right direction. Might I remind you that the desert has neither snow nor corn. I've lived in a literal desert and it was never this lonely. This place I'm in now is cold and wet, and feels more like hell than anywhere I've been. Am I lost? Could you remind me why I'm here? I'd like to go home now to where the sun shines, bringing needed energy, and I had something I think you forgot to give me here - friends! (When I say forgot, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) So, thanks in advance, for a soon deliverance.

Your faithful, grumbling servant,
Nicole
P.S. If this is my desert, please don't make me stay another thirty-seven years. I meant 'soon' in human terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.