Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

By mercy and truth iniquity is purged, and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.  -Proverbs 16:6




Praying this today and lately.  


Hard times have hit. 


I am still writing.  One week left!  


Pray for me? That I might see and speak truth. That I might live and give mercy.  For wisdom and kindness and peace....












This is the last leaf
in the year's book.
Now I come to grief
as the earth's breast goes hard and mean
and hay is packed for the manger. - Anne Sexton



Oh Angel of the blizzard and blackout, Madam white face,
take me back to that red mouth, that July 21st place. - Anne Sexton


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.