Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


Here are just a few:


Arizona.  Since we've moved home, I've repeatedly given thanks that we were able to return.  This beautiful January weather, makes me grateful that Arizona exists!

The support I've found during difficult times.

God's promise to be my strength.

Hope

Women who reach out to other women

Reminders that gratitude is key.


"Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God."  Psalm 42:11 NASB

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear!

    Gratitude is definitely the key. You are so right!! So happy to hear that you have the support you need and want.

    Love your thankful heart :)

    Thank you for linking up to my Thankful Thursday link-up! I hope you join next week, too!!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great things. Arizona....I'd love to go there.....And I'm with you...women reaching out to other women.... having God...and hope.....

    ReplyDelete

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.