Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012


There is an opportunity here to grow.  Will I take it?  Can I take it - this pressure building?  I taste choices here, questions and know somehow that there are answers which are more right than others, though the question is not a trick.  I want sometimes, someone else to answer the question so I reword it and pose it, when it is within. I want to take it out, give the responsibility to someone else.  Because the consequences scare me on both sides.  I'm afraid to listen.  To be called upon.  To heed the call.  Sometimes there's no easy answer.  Sometimes waiting is hard.  So I kind of dance around the truth, not seeing the Truth dance over me.  And the opportunity is lofty, high and I don't know if I can reach.  But I guess it's just climbing.  One foot in front of the other. Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.