Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Let Me Be Myself


"I know what I want, I have a goal, an opinion, I have a religion and love. Let me be myself and then I am satisfied. I know that I’m a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage." -Anne Frank


Sometimes I know all this.  Sometimes I don't.  Lately, I have been rocked by confusion.  Hearing those lies of the enemy telling me I'm right on the edge of a nervous breakdown.  The mad woman in the attic.  

Yesterday, I used a quote for a picture I posted.  There's much to contemplate in those six words.  I'm contemplating here today.  




Submission for Scenic Sunday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.