Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Writing Helps

I may not be able to stay away.  Yes, the obsessiveness may just be too much.

I think I have a fear that if I don't write, I'll forget how.

I'm sure I won't really forget but there is something to be said about staying in flow.  Staying in practice.  In times past, when I've abandoned writing, it has been hard to pop back in.  But on the flip side there's the issue of just not always having something to say....or at least something appropriate to say.  Because I always have a million thoughts racing around, it's just that they're not all edifying.

And then, too, I feel an urge to write for a purpose.  A reason.  To let God speak through me.  For whoever He chooses.

Because there's so much sadness, so much misunderstanding, and so many people who need to hear, in this world.  And writing helps me to hear.

submission for just write  

1 comment:

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.