Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just For Fun

Hosted by http://feelingbeachie.com/

This week’s statements:





1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________
2. I overcame my fear of ____
3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant
4. The last time I was sick I had __________


My answers:


1.  Go into a marriage with your eyes wide open and go through your marriage with your eyes half shut.  
2.  dogs.  Sort of.  I now have a big dog that I love.  So that's helped a little in the department of being afraid of other people's dogs.
3.  Burger King.  It used to be my least favorite but I love the rodeo cheeseburger so now it's my favorite! 
4.  Oh, goodness.  I had some awful intestinal illness from antibiotics.  I now avoid antibiotics at all costs.  I thought I was going to die!  Literally, I was sick for over a month and it felt like any movement I made caused me nausea   

1 comment:

  1. your mom sounds like a very wise lady :) thanks for joining my hop!

    ReplyDelete

Labels




On In Around button
holy experience

Average Housewife

Confessions of a Housewife

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother to six beautiful children (three boy, three girls) and married to a wonderful, incredibly patient and loving man. We homeschool and do life together and it's messy and full of grace.